Monday, January 19, 2009

I simply Love you

I ran into you this morning
And I see the most captivating smile ever
I shook hands with you almost with a shiver
You stole the key to my heart
And now I never wanna part.
How do I tell you all what I feel within?
I know for sure that it’s no sin.

We haven’t spoken much,
But you know what? I’ve never felt as such.
Do you have a magical wand?
Coz with you I see life and beyond.
How I long to tell you how much I love you
And that you mean the world to me.
I fear a frown
Just because someone who meant to you let you down.

Listen to my heart!
I aint promising you sunshine everyday
Nor rainbow after every rain
I am promising you a love so true.
A soothing touch when you are in pain.
When you are blue
Please remember I will always love you
No matter what No matter where
In my heart you’ll always be there.

- Daphne Pamela Mascreen-

No comments:

Post a Comment